The pursuing concept offers up-to-date facts concerning the on-campus COVID-19 tests plan. Wellness and basic safety expectations are matter to improve and are adopted as a aspect of the University’s COVID-19 avoidance and mitigation approaches as suggested by the Illinois Board of Greater Education and learning (IBHE), Illinois Department of General public Overall health (IDPH), and the Centers for Condition Management and Avoidance (CDC).
For the most up-to-date data about the University’s strategy to COVID-19, visit the Coronavirus internet site or email Coronavirus.illinoisstate.edu.
Up-to-date information and facts about on-campus COVID-19 tests
As talked about in a Coronavirus Update on July 1, Shield Illinois has scaled back again functions in Illinois and will no longer give saliva-centered COVID-19 tests at Illinois State College. The College will now deliver self-administered fast antigen COVID-19 tests in the Student Companies Developing (SSB), Space 130.
To continue being compliant with the University’s testing protocol and Executive Get 2021-22, at this time prolonged via July 24, learners and staff members are to take part in the on-campus COVID-19 tests system at the very least at the time each seven calendar times until eventually they are thoroughly vaccinated, and their vaccination information are on file with College student Wellbeing Companies.
On-campus COVID-19 screening is only accessible for existing college students, faculty, and employees who are not absolutely vaccinated or do not have a COVID-19 vaccination file on file with College student Well being Providers. Pupils who are going through COVID-19 symptoms ought to get hold of Student Wellness Expert services. Staff members who are suffering from COVID-19 signs or symptoms should really get hold of their clinical company. Details about nearby COVID-19 testing choices is offered by browsing the McLean County Overall health Office web-site. You may perhaps also put an buy for free of charge at-household COVID-19 exams at COVID.gov.
SSB 130 tests hours week of July 5:
Friday 6:30-11 a.m.
SSB 130 tests hours commencing July 11:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6:30-11 a.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 3-6 p.m.
Throughout the summer months months, screening appointments are not needed. College students and workers need to test-in at the tests heart by making use of their Redbird ID Card and remain in the screening center till the check final result is been given, typically about 15 minutes. Confront coverings will be provided and essential to be worn while in the testing middle.
- If the test final result is adverse, no additional methods are desired for compliance testing and personnel must return to their worksite.
- If the check final result is good, staff members should really depart the campus and observe the directions provided to them at the testing centre.
- Employees ought to deliver all products to the testing heart that they would ordinarily choose with them when they depart the University for the working day as they will be not able to return to their worksite if their exam final result is beneficial.
Learners having programs on-campus above the summertime:
- If the exam is detrimental, no further more actions are wanted for compliance screening. Students may perhaps attend class and take part in on-campus things to do, like on-campus employment.
- If the take a look at final result is optimistic, pupils must return dwelling and stick to the directions offered to them at the testing heart.
Vaccination continues to be the most effective and most efficient way to secure oneself and other individuals from Coronavirus. If you have not yet received a COVID-19 vaccination or booster, you are inspired to do so. Vaccination places can be discovered around campus or your hometown. Individuals are strongly inspired to obtain and upload proof of a booster vaccine, when they become suitable. Post vaccination and booster information as before long as achievable to the secure Affected individual Overall health Portal.